This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Rubbermaid, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #RMDishRack http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
The kitchen is the heart of the home and the one room where everyone seems to gather. I know when my friends or family come over, the kitchen is our meeting place. I have a large kitchen table and, of course, that’s where the food is; so that seems to be where everyone wants to be. With all of this hanging out in the kitchen, it also seems to be the place that is continuously messy! Here are some quick tips for keeping your kitchen nice and spiffy.
1. Clean before you dirty- Ensuring your kitchen is free of pots, pans, and grime before you prepare the next meal makes for quicker clean-up. When I’m looking to get my pots, pans and more delicate dishes clean and out of the way; I use Rubbermaid Dish Rack. This dish rack makes clean-up a cinch and keeps your kitchen looking nice even when dishes are drying.
2. Make a mini-checklist for daily clean-up- Doing one chore everyday will keep clean-up from getting so overwhelming. For example; mopping, cleaning the fridge, wiping down the microwave and cabinets are chores that only need to be done a couple of times or once a week.
3. Get organized- Everything should have a place and be put in its place. Streamline cabinet space, so there is a place to put all of your dishes, pots, pans and other cooking gadgets. Put your most used items to the front of the cabinet for easy access.
4. If you take it out, put it back- For example; If you get the coffee out, don’t leave it out on the counter, put it away immediately after using it. Getting into the habit of returning items to their proper space immediately after use, will save both space and time in the long run.
5. If you don’t use it, get rid of it- Unused gadgets and gizmos results in overcrowded drawers, cupboards and counters. If something hasn’t been used in a year, get rid of it. This will keep your space uncluttered, neat and tidy.
The Rubbermaid Dish Rack has really come in handy for making my kitchen look well-kept. My previous way of drying hand-washed dishes, pots and pans was to lay out a dish towel and load it up with dishes. First of all, this took up so much space and secondly, it looked really cluttered and did nothing for making my kitchen look orderly. The Rubbermaid Dish Rack holds all of my hand washed dishes in a neat and tidy organized way. I also love the clean modern look of this dish drying rack…. awfully pretty for a dish rack!
I found my Rubbermaid Dish Rack at Target and, awesome for me, I was able to use the Target Cartwheel special offer and get 15% off the Rubbermaid Dish Rack!
Take advantage of the Target Cartwheel special offer and get 15% on your very own Rubbermaid Dish Rack!
Something to think about….
What are your “kitchen cleaning” tips?
Do you use a dish drying rack? Is yours from Rubbermaid?
Do you have the Target Cartwheel App? If you frequent Target (and who doesn’t), you should definitely get the money-saving app!
Hope your week is off to a great start!