Hey, guys!! Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! I just completed a wonderful 7 mile run and finished up breakfast. Landen has a gymnastics banquet this afternoon and into the evening, so it’s a busy day for us.
I wanted to pop in real quick and share my fantabulous breakfast with you. I got a VERY special delivery yesterday and I bet by looking at my oatmeal picture you can guess what it was! Don’t worry there will be something in it for you, soon.
Creamy oats with a lovely raspberry infused flavor!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF, if desired)
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons Razzle Dazzle PB Crave
- splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (optional)
- Cook oatmeal according to package instructions, most likely with 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of rolled oats. Halfway through cook time stir in mashed banana and chia seeds. This is completely optional, but it adds a wonderful creaminess to oats. Transfer cooked oats to a bowl and add raspberries, Razzle Dazzle PB Crave and almond milk, if desired. Enjoy!
Something to think about…..
What’s for breakfast this morning?
Have you tried PB Crave?
What are your plans today?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you back here for Marvelous in my Monday!