Yippee it’s Friday!! Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned. My plan is to catch up on my sleep. I’ve been staying up way past my bedtime watching the Olympics and last night was awesome!!
Since it’s Friday, let’s keep things light and play a little game of “would you rather”. A few different blogs have had these types of posts lately and I thought it would be fun to play along. This one I copied from Your Trainer Paige.
Would you rather……
1. work out in the cold or heat? I’m pretty picky about the conditions that I run in and that’s why I’m a treadmill girl, unless it’s perfect outside. I would have to choose the heat, though. When it’s cold I never know what I should wear. I start off freezing cold and then 5 min in; I start warming up and wanting to shed layers.
2. have wash board abs or flat abs? I would completely take either! No complaints from me either way!
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors? I never catch The Doctors, so I’m going to have to go with Dr. Oz. His show can get a bit boring for me, but I think he has really good info. I actually enjoyed him much more when he would guest on Oprah’s show.
4. carbs or protein? This is soooooo easy…..it’s carbs all the way. I could live on bread, pasta, cookies and cake.
5. cardio or strength? I’ve been doing a lot of strength lately and I do enjoy it, but I’m a cardio girl at heart. I’m ready to get back into doing more long distance running.
6. Jillian Micheals or Bob Harper? I love both, but Jillian is more my style. Her kick butt mentality would definitely be motivation for me.
7. ice cream or frozen yogurt? I wouldn’t pass up either, but froyo is so fun. I love sampling different flavors and choosing my own toppings to add.
8. upper or lower body workout? eek….this is a tough one. Shoulders are my favorite upper body workout, but if I have to choose I’d go with lower body.
9. protein from food or powder? Protein powder is great for convenience and for an after workout blast of protein, but normally I prefer to get my protein from food.
10. lunges or squats? I choose lunges because they are sooooo painful, but in a good way. I always feel the burn the next day.
11. sweet or salty? sweet, sweet, sweet
12. cute or comfy workout attire? I have to be comfortable, but when you look good you feel good!
13. summer or winter olympics? Summer….gymnastics is my favorite and I also really like track and swimming.
Okay, I’m off to work.
Play along with me and choose one to answer. Have a great one!